Thanks to Ambreen of simplysweetnsavory for sharing the Liebster Blog Award with me. Thank you, Ambreen, for passing me this award. Her blog has many wonderful recipes and her latest creation in baking a cake in a sandwich maker is simply genious. Now I know that the sandwich maker is not just for making sandwiches! lol..Do check out her blog for yummy recipes.
The word 'Liebster' is a German word that essentially means 'dear' and is derived from the verb 'lieber' which means 'to love'. This award has been conceived with the idea to bright to light fledgling and upcoming blogs which have a follower count less than 200.
Here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank the giver who gave the award and link back to his / her blog.
2. Choose 5 blogs whom you would like to give this award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers as well.
5. Thank all who read your blog and wish to follow you and of course - have fun!
I would love to extend this award to these five wonderful bloggers...do find some time, if you will, to visit their wonderful blogs:
Cup a Dee Cakes
Taste of Pearl City